Jun 14 - Jun 18, 2022
Early Bird Rate:
Autumn in the Swedish Lapland Wilderness
5 days / 4 nights
On our Sweden Autumn Series, 5 days/ 4 nights journey, includes some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the Lapish wilderness. For travelers who love to be in the outdoor, experience pure nature all around with no crowds, isolated from the busy and fast life. A visit to Swedish Lapland will open up a unique world, combining vast expanses of nature, authentic experiences in the forest with culture and culinary specialities.
On this trip, we stay in 2 different locations, one is a water cabin by the lake, and another is a cabin in the forest. Enjoy the quiet and simple life of hiking, adventures on kayaks, hikes, guided forest walks and meeting the indigenous people of lapland, the Samis while we learn some culinary secrets, cooking in the wilderness.
One of the most relaxing and fun travel experience with extraordinary forests surrounding your private cabin.
Click the above tabs to learn more on what it includes, what it excludes
- 4 nights accommodation in Northern Sweden
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Forest Guided Hike with herb expert
- Culinary Experience with Sami Chef
- Outdoor dining bbq
- Nordic Outdoor Skill Workshop
- Airport Transfers
- All Activity Transfers
- 24/7 emergency line and concierge service
- Personalized travel documents
- Exclusive access to our client travel app where you'll find your travel documents, destination guides, maps, practical tips
- Alcoholic beverages
- PCR tests if required